When it comes to smart sedans, it is very difficult to find one better than the Hyundai Accent. Packed with all the safety and comfort features that you would need at a price that more than suits your pocket, the accent has it all is spades.But with so much going for it, we simplified the whole thing down to 5 real reasons why you should make your next car a Hyundai Accent.
- When it comes to cars, so often we fall into the trap of talking about performance. Which, granted is great, but when it comes to travelling with your family and friends, chances are that you are going to want more comfort than performance. Gone are the days when hitting a pothole meant losing your front teeth – the Hyundai Accent glides over poorly maintained roads with ease!
- We’ve already mentioned safety and comfort features on the Hyundai Accent, but there are so many that they deserve another mention. Aside from the standard safety features, some of the most exciting Accent features are extra airbags and impact bars for peace of mind, as well as keyless entry and park assist to make your life easier.
- Leg space and lots of it. If you like to travel with friends and family, you are going to love the spacious interior of the Hyundai Accent. Designed with passenger comfort in mind, the Accent’s cabin is so spacious that all of a sudden you don’t mind sharing the car with friends on the back seat. In fact the Hyundai Accent is the most spacious vehicle in its category.
- It is a great grown up car for younger drivers. While there is nothing wrong with being young at heart, sometimes you have to put your reckless youth behind you. But you don’t have to do it straight away! The Accent skilfully manages to bring a bit of mature style to a fun to drive vehicle. While the Accent’s lines might be sophisticated and suggest elegance, there is still a sporty look to them that belies a youthful exuberance waiting to break through.
- Great car at a great price. Even though it is priced just above an entry level vehicle, the Accent packs a real bang for your buck thanks to all of the above and more. Even the efficient 1.6l engine ensures great value for money and with economy sitting at between 7.3 and 8.2l/100kms depending on model, the Accent still is cost-effective to drive.
Want to see for yourself why the Hyundai Accent is such a great car? Book a test drive today and experience the quality and value of this great sedan.